July 28, 2008, Monday
Capital Projects Committee Meeting
3:30 P.M. County Office Building. 100 River Rd., Loudon, TN
Listed below are agenda items for the Capital Projects Committee
1. Board of Education Capital Budget.
2. Justice Center - Trustees jail cell modifications.
3. Annex Building - County Clerk drive thru window awning.
4. Other -- if anyone has other items.
Purchasing Committee Meeting 4:00 P.M. -- County Office Building
Listed below are the agenda items for the Purchasing Committee
1. Discussion on updating Loudon County Purchasing Manual.
2. Other -- if anyone has other items for discussion.
Budget Committee Meeting 4:00 P.M. - No Agenda
County Office Building
Loudon County Commission Workshop
Monday, July 28, 6:00 pm
Loudon County Office Building
** Commissioner Bob Franke b. Discussion of Wheel Tax see below
1. This is the time for audience members to speak on items on or not on the agenda
2. Rezoning requests: – Russ Newman
a. Request consideration of approval of rezoning approximately .65 acres of property located at Leeper Parkway and Avery Drive from R-1, Suburban Residential District to C-2 General Commercial District referenced by Tax Map 21A, Group A, Parcels 44.00 & 45.00, 2nd Legislative District. Owner Kent Sanderson [08-05-119-RZ-CO]
b. Request consideration of approval of rezoning approximately 5.57 acres of property located on Irene Lane from A-1 Agriculture-Forestry District to C-2, General Commercial District, referenced by Tax Map 58, part of Parcel 71.02, 7th Legislative District. Owner: Glen Gregg [08-05-134-RZ-CO]
c. Request consideration of amendment to Loudon County Zoning Resolution for Section 5.041 A-1 Agriculture-Forestry District and A-2, Rural Residential District, Section E: Dimensional Regulations, changing the accessory structure setback to 5” from the rear or side property line[08-05-143-RGZ-CO]
3. Update - Commissioner Franke
a. Report from Senior Citizens Center
b. Discussion of Wheel Tax
4. Capital Projects Committee recommendations – Commissioner Meers
5. Budget Committee recommendations – Tracy Blair
a. Review of FY08-09 Budget Recommendations
6. Purchasing Committee recommendations – Leo Bradshaw
7. Any other items