LOUDON COUNTY BUDGET COMMITTEE
JAN. 9, 2012 (MONDAY)
4:00 PM, ANNEX
LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
January 9, 2012 (Monday)
6:00 pm Courthouse Annex
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda – January 9, 2012
4. Reading and Acceptance of December 5, 2011 Commission Meeting Minutes.
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she
may wish to address concerning any item of interest on the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor – Estelle Herron
1. Request Approval of a Correction to the Loudon County Government 2012 Meeting Dates Schedule.
2. Request Consideration of Approving Appointments to the Following Boards/Committees:
a. Construction Board of Adjustments and Appeals
B. Loudon County Budget Director – Tracy Blair
1. Consideration of a Recommendation to Approve Amendments in the Following Funds:
a. County General Fund 101
b. Law Library Fund 114
c. Highway Department Fund 131
d. General Purpose School Fund 141
e. School Federal Projects Fund 142
f. General Capital Projects Fund 171
g. Education Capital Projects Fund 177
C. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish
to address concerning any items not on the planned agenda.