LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
January 4, 2010
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda - January 4, 2010
4. Reading and Acceptance of December 7, 2009 Commission Minutes
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the
business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of
interest on the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor - Doyle Arp
1. Consideration of a Proclamation Designating the Month of January, 2010
as Official Radon Action Month for Loudon County.
2. Consideration of a Joint Meeting of the Commission and the Loudon County
B. Loudon County Roads Superintendant - Sean Giles
1. Loudon County Roads List for 2010 for Approval of the Commission.
C. Loudon County Commissioner/Chairman - Roy Bledsoe
1. Consideration of Making a Recommendation to the School Board that they
Proceed with Two Projects in the School Building Program - the Fort Loudon
Middle School and the Philadelphia School Cafeteria.
D. Loudon County Budget Director - Tracy Blair
1. Consideration of Recommendation to Accept Homeland Security Grant in the
amount of $96,423.44; no matching funds; grant period - August 1, 2009 thru
May 31, 2012.
2. Consideration of Recommendation to Accept $16,000.00 Department of
Energy Emergency Planning and Response Grant; no matching funds; grant
period - October 1, 2009 thru September 30, 2010.
3. Consideration of Recommendation to Approve Amendments and/or Line
Adjustments in the Following Funds:
a. County General Fund 101
b. General Purpose School Fund 141
E. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any items not on the planned agenda.