LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
March 5, 2012
6:00 pm Courthouse Annex
Presentation: Eastern Region Public Speaking Winner, Hannah Koeshall
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda – March 5, 2012
4. Reading and Acceptance of February 6, 2012 Commission Minutes.
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest on the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor – Estelle Herron
1. Request Consideration and Approval of the following Board/Committee Appointments:
a. Loudon County Board of Zoning Appeals
b. Loudon County Regional Planning Commission
2. Request Consideration of Approving a Resolution of the Loudon County Commission Declining to Join the Proposed
Tennessee Oversight Interlocal Agreement for Implementing the Tennessee Oversight Agreement on Issues Related to the
U.S. Department of Energy’s Environmental Management Program and Emergency Management Activities at the Oak Ridge
3. A Resolution to Authorize the Submission of a USDA Rural Development Agency Rural Business Enterprise Grant to
Fund a Market Feasibility and Economic Impact Study of a Multi-Use Agricultural Facility.
B. Loudon County Budget Director – Tracy Blair
1. Budget Committee Recommendations
C. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address
concerning any items not on the planned agenda.