LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
October 15, 2012 6:00 p.m. Courthouse Annex
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda – October 15, 2012
4. Reading and Acceptance of September 4, 2012 Commission Meeting Minutes.
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest on the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor – Estelle Herron
1. Request Consideration and Approval of the following Board/Committee Appointments:
a. Loudon County Greenway/Walking Trail Study Committee
2. Request Consideration and Approval of a Resolution to Rescind Resolution 080612-M which Appointed the Jail Study Ad-Hoc Committee, and Establishing the County Corrections Partnership (CCP).
B Loudon County E-911 Director – Jennifer Estes
1. Consideration of a Resolution Regarding a Rate Increase on Land Lines for the Loudon County Emergency Communications District.
C. Loudon County Purchasing Director – Leo Bradshaw
1. Consideration of Contribution to Medicare Advantage Plan Insurance.
D. Loudon County Budget Director – Tracy Blair
1. Consideration of a Request to Approve a Grant Application for Special Litter Projects; $25,000 to $100,000; 20% Match Required.
2. Consideration of a Request to Approve Additional Funding for a Grant Match for Loudon County Fire Rescue; $54,187.
3. Consideration of Distribution of Medical Loss Ratio Rebate.
4. Consideration of Amendments in the Following Funds:
a. County General Fund 101
b. General Purpose School Fund 141
c. School Federal Projects Fund 142
d. Central Cafeteria Fund 143
E. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any items not on the planned agenda.