The Loudon County Economic Development Agency Board of Directors (EDA) will participate in a Joint Workshop of Loudon County Commission and Loudon City Council on Monday, October 20, 2008 at 6:00 p.m. at the Loudon County Courthouse Annex. Workshop discussion of expansion plans for one of our top employers - Kathy Knight, assistant director EDA.
The EDA Board will have a special called meeting on October 27, 2008 (Monday) at 3:00 p.m. at the Loudon County Office Building.
Loudon County Commission
Committee Meetings & Workshop Schedule
Monday, October 20, 2008
6:00 P.M. - Joint Meeting - Loudon City and Loudon County Commission Workshop discussion of expansion plans for one of our top employers - Kathy Knight, Loudon County Economic Development Agency.
NOTE: After the joint meeting the regular commission workshop meeting will take place at the Courthouse Annex.
Loudon County Commission Workshop Monday,
Monday-October 20, 2008, 6:00 P.M.
1. This is the time for audience members to speak on items on or not on the agenda
2. Loudon County Planning – Russ Newman
a. Request Consideration of Approval of Request to Rezone Approximately 1.60 Acres of Property Located at 1259 and 4000 Wade Road West From A-2. Road Residential District, to R-1, Suburban Residential District, Referenced by Tax Map 67, Parcel 57.00, 4th Legislative District. Owner: Joe Maynard [08-08-215-RZ-CO]
Owner: Joe Maynard [08-08-215-RZ-CO]
b. Request Consideration of Approval of Loudon County Zoning Resolution, Article 4: Section 4.250, Stream Buffer Regulations.
3. Loudon County Mayor – Doyle Arp
a. Discussion of Litigation Tax.
b. TRDA Board of Directors (Loudon County)
c. Tennessee Valley Regional Communication Interlocal Cooperation Agreement
d. Presentation on Eagle Scout Project for a Walking Trail behind Animal Shelter.
4. Continued Discussion of Tennessee Property Tax Freeze Act – Commissioner Austin Shaver
5. Capital Project Committee Recommendations – Purchasing Director - Leo Bradshaw
6. Budget Committee Recommendations - Budget Director - Tracy Blair
7. Purchasing Committee Recommendations – Purchasing Director - Leo Bradshaw
8. Any Other Items