Loudon County Commission
January 05, 2009 (Monday)
6:00 pm, Courthouse Annex
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
3. Adoption of Agenda – January 5, 2009
4. Reading and acceptance of December 1, 2008 minutes
5. This is the time for any visitor or a delegation to state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest on the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
1. Consideration of adopting a resolution to express Loudon County’s support legislation to require all future Ethics Laws apply to both state and local governments.
2. Consideration of adopting a resolution to affirm employment of licensed architect or engineer on public works.
Loudon County Property Assessor – Estelle Herron
1. Consideration of approval of a private act for mobile home removal permits.
TRDA Lawsuit – Attorney Wayne Henry
1. Respond to questions and concerns related to the TRDA Lawsuit.
E. Loudon County Director of Budgets and Accounts – Tracy Blair
1. Consideration of approving an application for a donation from Smokeless Tobacco for an ATV and acceptance of the donation if Loudon County was to be awarded.
2. Consideration of recommendation to approve amendments and/or line adjustments in the followings funds:
1. Consideration of approval of a postage machine upgrade for Finance Department and Health Department, 5 Year Lease at the same cost.
2. Consideration of approval of a web base service GovDeals.com that will list and market surplus equipment no longer needed by Loudon County.
G. Commissioner David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries.
7. This is the time for any visitor or a delegation to state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest not on the planned agenda.