LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
February 1, 2010, Monday, 6:00 pm
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda - February 1, 2010
4. Reading and Acceptance of January 4, 2010 Commission Minutes
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business
for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest on the
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor - Doyle Arp
1.Request Consideration and Possible Action on the Following Item:
a. Loudon County Volunteer Fire Service Study seeking Commission
approval for and assistance in appointing an Implementation Task
Force to address inefficiencies in current response times to
emergencies in the County.
B. Loudon County Commissioner - Robert Franke
a. Meetings with School Board
b. UT Presentation
C. Loudon County Budget Director - Tracy Blair
1.Consideration of approving $42,612.54 disbursement to LOGIC for Loudon
County's portion of assessment due to the insurance pool.
2.Consideration of recommendation to acknowledge new TCRS employer
contribution rate of 9.52% effective July 1, 2010 thru June 30, 2012.
3.Consideration of recommendation to approve a Resolution authorizing the
issuance of $900,000 capital outlay notes to obtain construction drawings of
a new Greenback School, a new Fort Loudoun Middle School, and renovation
of Philadelphia School cafeteria.
4.Consideration of recommendation to approve amendments in the following
a. County General Fund 101
b. Recycling Centers Fund 116
c. County Drug Fund 122
d. Federal Drug Fund 128
e. Education Capital Projects Fund 177
D. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1.Election of Bonds and Notaries
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to state the business for which he/she
may wish to address concerning any item of interest not on the planned agenda.