THE HUNTER REPORT
LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
6:00 PM, March 1, 2010, Monday
Loudon County Plans and Codes - Russ Newman
1. A Resolution to Recommend that the Loudon County Commission Request the Tennessee State Legislature to Amend TCA § 5-1-115(e) Excluding Loudon County from the Limitation on Regulating Overgrown Vegetation on Owner-Occupied Lots.
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda - March 1, 2010
4. Reading and Acceptance of February 1, 2010 Commission Minutes.
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the
business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest on
the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor - Doyle Arp
1. Request Consideration of Approving Resolutions for Appointments to the
a. E-911 Board Appointments
b. Solid Waste Disposal Commission Appointments
2. Request Consideration of a Resolution Opposing Unfunded Local Government Mandates and Additions to Local Government Maintenance of Effort Requirements.
3. Request Consideration of a Resolution by the Loudon County Commission Supporting the State Bridge Bond Program Being Considered by the Tennessee General Assembly.
B. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Request Consideration of a Recommendation that the Commission Support the Elected Director of Schools in Tennessee.
C. Loudon County Commissioner - Bob Franke
1. Request Consideration of a Recommendation that the Commission Support the Loudon County School Board's Proposed Phase One Building Program.
D. Loudon County Purchasing Director - Leo Bradshaw
1. Request Consideration and Possible Action on the Following Items:
a. Postage Machine Lease Agreements
b. Quarterback Lease Agreements
c. Health Insurance Broker
E. Loudon County Budget Director - Tracy Blair
1. Request Consideration of a Recommendation to Approve Grant Applications
a. Greenback Public Library - matching funds provided by the Loudon County Library Board and Friends of the Library.
b. Lenoir City Public Library - no matching funds required.
2. Request Consideration of Approving Amendments and/or Line Adjustments
in the Following Funds:
a. County General Fund 101
b. Public Library Fund 115
c. Solid Waste/Sanitization Fund 116
d. Highway Fund 131
e. General Purpose School Fund 141
F. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any items not on the planned agenda.