NOTE: As of March 01, 2009, No Draft Minutes or Packet information has been posted on the Loudon County gov. website
LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
March 02, 2009
Courthouse Annex REGULAR MEETING
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
3. Adoption of Agenda – March 2, 2009
4. Reading and acceptance of February 2, 2009 minutes
5. This is the time for any visitor or a delegation to state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest on the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
1. Consideration of Approval for Acknowledgment of Receipt and
Understanding of the Family and Medical Leave Policy for Loudon
County Government updated March 2009 ("FMLA Policy").
B. Loudon County EDA – Pat Phillips
1. Consideration of Authorizing the Sale of certain property containing approximately .63 acres at Centre 75 Business Park Approval for a proposed package store for $204,750.
C. Loudon County Director of Budgets and Accounts – Tracy Blair
1. Consideration of Recommendation to Approve a Resolution amending the Education Capital Projects Fund 177 subfund IMP and the Education Capital Projects Fund 177 subfund 800 to amend various subfund project accounts.
2. Consideration of Recommendation to Approve a Resolution ratifying and affirming the execution and delivery of an Interlocal Government Agreement by and between Monroe County, Tennessee and Loudon County, Tennessee.
3. Consideration of Recommendation to Approve a Resolution authorizing the prepayment of debt associated with BOE Capital Outlay Note, Series 2009.
4. Consideration of recommendation to approve amendments and/or line adjustments in the following funds:
D. Loudon County Commissioner – Austin Shaver
1. Information on complied figures related to the Schools Building Plan.
E. Commissioner David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries.
7. This is the time for any visitor or a delegation to state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest not on the planned agenda.