LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
April 4, 2011 6:00 PM
CLICK TO SEE APRIL 4 PACKET INFORMATION
(5.5 MB - May take some time to download depending on your internet speed)
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda – April 4, 2011
4. Reading and Acceptance of March 7, 2011 Commission Minutes.
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which
he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest on the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor – Estelle Herron
1. Request Consideration of Approving Boards/Committees Appointments for the following:
a. Equalization Board
B. Loudon County Commissioner – Bob Franke
1. Request Approval of a Proposal to Amend the Procedures for Application and Processing of
Loudon County Notary Applications with Public Notification of Changes via Newspaper and County Website Prior to Implementation.
C. Loudon County Commissioner – David Meers
1. Request Approval of a Letter from the Loudon County Air Quality Task Force to Viskase Concerning their Expansion.
D. Loudon County Budget Director – Tracy Blair
1. Consideration of a Recommendation to Approve the Following Grant Applications:
a. Governor’s Highway Safety Office; $4,000.00; no matching funds.
b. Governor’s Highway Safety Office; $50,000.00; no matching funds.
2. Consideration of a Recommendation to Approve Acceptance of $2,000.00 Tech Grant for Loudon Library;
$2,000.00 required match from the Loudon Library Fund balance.
3. Consideration of a Recommendation to Approve Amendments in the Following Funds:
a. County General Fund 101
b. Public Library Fund 115
c. County Drug Fund 122
d. Highway Department Fund 131
e. General Purpose School Fund 141
f. School Federal Projects Fund 142
g. General Debt Service Fund 151
h. Education Projects Fund 177
E. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may
wish to address concerning any items not on the planned agenda.