THE HUNTER REPORT
LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
Monday, October 12, 2009
6:00pm, Courthouse Annex
LOUDON COUNTY MAYOR, DOYLE E. ARP
1. Proposed Budget for Loudon County Government for Fiscal Year Ending
June 30, 2010.
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of Agenda, October 12, 2009
4. Reading and Acceptance of September 01, 2009 Minutes
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the
business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of
interest on the planned Agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor, Doyle E. Arp
1. Recognition ofCommissioner Roy Bledsoe and Commissioner
2. A Resolution Providing Property Tax Relief for Low Income Elderly
B. Loudon County Budget Director, Tracy Blair
1. Consideration of Adopting a Resolution Making Appropriations for
the Various Funds, Departments, Institutions, Offices and Agencies of
Loudon County, Tennessee, for the Year Beginning July 1, 2009 and
Ending June 30, 2010.
2. Consideration of Adopting a Resolution Fixing the Tax Levy in Loudon
County, Tennessee for the Fiscal Year Beginning July 1, 2009.
C. Commissioner David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries.
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to state the business for which
he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest not on the