LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
April 2, 2012 (Monday) 6:00 pm, Courthouse Annex, Loudon
Presentation: Certificate of Special Recognition to the Loudon County High School Lady Redskins Basketball Team
for Outstanding Athletic Achievement
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda – April 2, 2012
4. Reading and Acceptance of March 5, 2012 Commission Meeting Minutes.
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may
wish to address concerning any item of interest on the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor – Estelle Herron
1. Request Consideration and Approval of the following Board/Committee Appointments:
a. Loudon County Surplus Property Committee (New)
b. Loudon County Library Board
c. Loudon County Solid Waste Disposal Commission
B. Loudon County Roads Commissioner – Eddie Simpson
1. Request Consideration and Approval of a Request for Funding to Replace the Simpson Road Bridge.
The State will not fund its share for the Project if the County does not replace the entire Bridge.
C. Loudon County Budget Director – Tracy Blair
1. Consideration of a Recommendation to Accept the New TCRS Employer Contribution
Rate of 9.72% for General Employees; 13.22% For Public Safety Officers; Effective July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2014.
2. Consideration of a Recommendation to Approve Amendments in the Following Funds:
a. County General Fund 101
b. Highway Department Fund 131
D. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning
any items not on the planned agenda.
Click to see PACKET - NO BUDGET AMENDMENTS INCLUDED pdf (may take a few minutes to download depending on your service)