THE HUNTER REPORT
LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
March 4, 2013 Monday
6:00 pm, Courthouse Annex
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda – March 4, 2013
4. Reading and Acceptance of February 4, 2013 Commission Meeting Minutes.
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address
concerning any item of interest on the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor – Estelle Herron
1. Request Consideration of Approval of the Following Board/Committees Appointments.
a. Loudon County Solid Waste Commission
b. County Corrections Partnership Committee (NOTE: formerly known as Jail Study Committee -
THE HUNTER REPORT)
2. Request Consideration of Approval of a Resolution to Accept the Interlocal Agreement between Loudon County
and the Loudon County Library Board.
3. Request Consideration of Approval of a Resolution Requesting that the Tennessee Department of Transportation
Designate the Intersection of Hwy. 70/S. R.1 and Hwy. 11/S. R. 2 (Dixie Lee Junction) as a Signature/Gateway Intersection
and to Incorporate Aesthetic Improvements in the Proposed Redesign of this Intersection.
4. Request Consideration of Financing the Remainder of Phase I of the School Building Program.
B. Loudon County Purchasing Director – Leo Bradshaw
1. Request Consideration of Approval of a Resolution to Establish an Updated Occupational Safety and Health
Program Plan, Devise Rules and Regulations, and to Provide for a Safety Director and the Implementation of Such a Program.
C. Loudon County Commissioner – Don Miller
1. Request Consideration of Approval of Sending a Letter to our State Legislators Expressing our
Opposition to Allowing Open Burning in Loudon County.
D. Loudon County Budget Director – Tracy Blair
1. Request Approval of Amendments in the Following Funds:
a. County General Fund 101
b. Jail Courthouse Maintenance Fund 112
c. Centre 75 Maintenance Fund 119
d. Highway Department Fund 131
e. General Purpose School Fund 141
f. School Federal Projects Fund 142
g. Central Cafeteria Fund 143
h. Highway Capital Projects Fund 176
E. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning
any items not on the planned agenda.