(Commission's meeting will be at 4:00 p.m. & Workshop to follow.
Commission will vote on appointing an interim property assessor.
Commissioner Maples may arrive late between 4:30 and 5:00 p.m.
and the vote for assessor will be moved to another place on the agenda awaiting her arrival.
The Budget Committee Meeting scheduled for 4:00 PM at the County Office Bldg. is cancelled,
and will be held during the workshop meeting. This information was disseminated by
County Mayor Herron at Wednesday's applicant interviews for interim property assessor.
So far, two applicants (Mike Campbell & Jane Smith) have shown an interest in the position
but other nominations may be taken from the floor.)
LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
Monday, September 19, 2011
4:00 pm Courthouse Annex
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda – September 19, 2011
4. Reading and Acceptance of August 8, 2011 Commission Meeting Minutes.
Reading and Acceptance of August 22, 2011 Special Called Meeting Minutes.
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may
wish to address concerning any item of interest on the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor – Estelle Herron
1. Selection of Loudon County Property Assessor
2. Request Consideration of Approving Boards/Committees Appointments for the following:
a. Loudon County Agriculture Extension Committee
b. Loudon County Animal Control Advisory Committee
c. Industrial Bond Board of Loudon County, Inc.
d. Loudon County Ethics Committee
e. Loudon County GIS Board
B. Loudon County Budget Director – Tracy Blair
1. Consideration of Recommendation to Approve Budget Amendments in Circuit and Sessions Budgets for FY 2011-2012 Wage Increases.
2. Consideration of Recommendation to Approve Budget Amendments in General Purpose School Fund 141.
3. Consideration of Recommendation to Approve Budget Amendment in Education Capital Projects Fund 177 Subfund AFT.
C. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address
concerning any items not on the planned agenda.8. Adjournment