THE HUNTER REPORT
LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
October 7, 2013 6:00 P.M. Courthouse Annex
A direct link to the Commission Packet (Loudon County gov) is provided below:
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda – October 7, 2013
4. Reading and Acceptance of September 3, 2013 Commission Meeting Minutes.
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to
address concerning any item of interest on the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees: A. Loudon County Mayor – Estelle Herron
1. Request Approval of the Loudon County Government 2014 Schedules.
a. Holiday’s Schedule
b. Loudon County Commission Meeting Dates
B. Loudon County Environmental Development Agency – Pat Phillips
1. Request Approval of a Resolution by the Loudon County Commission Authorizing the Sale of
Approximately 6.05 Acres of Real Property Located in Sugar Limb Industrial Park to Loudon Utilities Board.
2. Request Approval of a Resolution by the Loudon County Commission Authorizing the Purchase of
Approximately 1.1 Acre of Real Property Located in Blair Bend Industrial Park Adjacent to the Williamson House.
C. Loudon County Budget Director – Tracy Blair
1. Request Consideration of a Recommendation to Approve Application/Acceptance of a Recycling Center Rebate;
Dollar-for-Dollar Matching Funds Required, up to $9,483.00.
2. Request Consideration of a Recommendation to Approve Acceptance of a Grant Award as a Co-recipient with
Loudon Utilities Board and the City of Loudon from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration in the Amount
of $1,500,000. for Utility Improvements in Sugar Limb Industrial Park; LUB Providing the Required Match of $1,625,000.
3. Request Consideration of a Recommendation to Approve Amendments to the Following Funds:
a. County General Fund 101 (HOMELAND SECURITY EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT BUDGET AMENDMENT- PAGE 42)
b. County Drug Fund 122
c. Federal Drug Fund 128
d. General Purpose School Fund 141
e. School Federal Projects Fund 142
f. Education Capital Projects Fund 177
D. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may
wish to address concerning any items not on the planned agenda.