LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
October 06, 2008
6:00 p.m. Courthouse Annex Basement Meeting room, Loudon
1. Request Consideration of Approval to Abandon .2 miles of Tivoli Drive, Located off
Waller Ferry Road Between Interstates 40 & 75, Adjacent to Properties Located on
Tax Map 9, Parcels 40.00, 41.00, 42.00, 53.00, 44.00, 45.00 & 46.00 Located in the
5th Legislative District. Applicant: Loudon County Road Commissioner [08-08-185-TR-CO]
2. Request Consideration of Approval of Rezoning approximately .82 Acres of Property
Located on Hwy 321 S. from A-2, Rural Residential District to C-2, General
Commercial District, referenced by Tax Map 27, Parcel 142.00, 3rd Legislative
District. Owner: Walter McGroary [06-10-210-RZ-CO] (This Item was Tabled in
June 2007 Pending the Demolition of the Existing Structure
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
3. Adoption of Agenda – October 06, 2008
4. Reading and acceptance of September 08, 2008 County Commission Meeting
5. This is the time for any visitor or a delegation to state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest on the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor Doyle Arp
1. Consideration of Adopting Resolutions Appointing Committee and Board
B. Loudon County Planning and Community Development – Russ Newman
1. Consideration of Adopting a Resolution to Approve the Abandoning an Approximately .2 Mile Section of Tivoli Lane, Located off White Wing Road on Loudon County Tax Map 9, Adjacent to Parcels 40.00, 41.00,
42.00, 43.00, 44.00, 45.00 And 46.00
2. Consideration of Adopting a Resolution to Approve the Rezoning Approximately .82 Acres of Property Located on Hwy 321 S. from A-2, Rural Residential District to C-2, General Commercial District, referenced
by Tax Map 27, Parcel 142.00, 3rd Legislative District. Owner: Walter McGroary [06-10-210-RZ-CO] (This item was tabled in June 2007 Pending the Demolition of the Existing Structure) (Click to read ABOUT Wally's Hot Dog Story)
C. Loudon County Economic Development – Pat Phillips (Click to read RE/WAFFLE HOUSE-LOUDON)
1. Consideration of Adopting a Resolution to Approve the Sale of Approximately 0.63 Acres of Certain Real Property Located in the Centre 75 Business Park to WH Capital, L.L.C.
D. Loudon County Commissioner – Don Miller
1. Consideration of Adopting a Interlocal Governmental Agreement Among Loudon County, the City of Lenoir City, and City of Loudon Supporting the Executive Planning Council for Planning Support Services Through
the Loudon County Planning Office to the Loudon County Planning Commission, Lenoir City Regional Planning Commission, and Loudon
E. Loudon County Commissioner – Austin Shaver
1. Consideration of Adopting a Resolution Prohibiting Weapons On or In County Buildings and Property.
F. Loudon County Building Commissioner – Bill Cox
1. Consideration of Re-Adopting a Resolution With Amendments, the 2006 International Building Code (IBC), the 2006 International Residential Code (IRC), the 2006 International Mechanical Code (IMC), The 2006
International Plumbing Code (IPC), and 2002 North Carolina Accessibility Code with 2004 Amendments, for Loudon County, Pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated, Sections 5-20-101 Through 5-20-106
G. Loudon County Director of Budgets and Accounts – Tracy Blair
1. Consideration of Amendments in the Following Budgets:
a. General Purpose School Fund 141
b. School Federal Projects Fund 142
c. Education Capital Projects Fund 177
2. Consideration of Approval of Agreement with Loudon County Emergency
Communications District for Reimbursement of Hourly Wage Differentials for Second and Third Shifts.
H. Commissioner David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries.
7. This is the time for any visitor or a delegation to state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest not on the planned agenda.