LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
December 7, 2009, 6:00 pm Courthouse Annex
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda - December 7, 2009
4. Reading and Acceptance of November 2, 2009 Commission Minutes
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest on the planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor - Doyle Arp
1.Request consideration of Approving Resolutions for Appointments to the following Boards/Committees:
a. Loudon County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
b. Loudon County Construction Board of Adjustments and Appeals
c. Loudon County Visitors Bureau Board
2.Request consideration of Approving Loudon County Government Workshop and Commission Meeting Dates for 2010.
3.Request consideration of Approving Loudon County Government Holidays for 2010.
4.Request discussion and possible action on Consideration of Approving an Agreement Between Loudon County, Tennessee and the Loudon County Emergency Communications District, a Duly Created and Authorized Emergency Communications District and Municipality in the State of Tennessee.
5.Request discussion and possible action on a Request from the Knoxville Chapter of the American Red Cross for Loudon County Assistance in their Efforts to Maintain a Location in the County.
6.Request Consideration of Approval of a Resolution to Authorize the Tellico Area Services System (TASS) to Award a Construction Contract to Judy Construction Company for Upgrade Improvements to Expand the TASS Wastewater Treatment Plant.
7.Budget Committee Recommendations
B. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Discussion of Matlock Shores Drive
2.Election of Bonds and Notaries
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any items not on the planned agenda.