THE HUNTER REPORT
LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
Monday - January 3, 2011
Courthouse Annex, Loudon
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda – January 3, 2011
4. Reading and Acceptance of December 6, 2010 Commission Minutes.
5. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any item of interest on The planned agenda.
6. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Planning and Codes Director – Russ Newman
1. Request Consideration of Approving the Adoption of a Loudon County Water Quality Buffer Resolution.
B. Loudon County Department of Education Director – Wayne Honeycutt
1. Update on the Status of the School Building Program.
C. Loudon County Budget Director – Tracy Blair
1. Consideration of a Recommendation to Approve a $2,000. Technology Grant for Loudon Library; 50% match required.
2. Consideration of a Recommendation to Approve Amendments in the Following Funds:
a. County General Fund 101
b. Public Library Fund 115
c. Recycling Center Fund 116
d. Highway Department Fund 131
e. General Purpose School Fund 141
f. School Federal Projects Fund 142
g. Central Cafeteria Fund 143
D. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries
7. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning any items not on the planned agenda.