LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION
October 3, 2011
1. Opening of Meeting, Pledge of Allegiance, Invocation
2. Roll Call
3. Adoption of the Agenda – October 3, 2011
4. Presentation of Proclamation to Coach Bill Thompson
5. Reading and Acceptance of September 19, 2011 Commission Minutes.
6. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address
concerning any item of interest on the planned agenda.
7. Reports of County Officials, Departments and Committees:
A. Loudon County Mayor – Estelle Herron
1. Request Consideration of Approving a Resolution to Issue Debt to Fund the School Building Program ($43 Million)
2. Request Consideration of Approving a License Agreement between State of Tennessee Department of Environment
and Conservation and Loudon County.
3. Request Consideration of Approving Boards/Committees Appointments for the following:
a. Loudon County Air Quality Task Force
b. Jail Study Ad-Hoc Committee
c. Loudon County Library Board
4. Request Consideration of Approving the Following Schedules for 2012:
a. Meeting Dates Schedule for 2012
b. Holidays Schedule for 2012
B. Loudon County Commissioner – Sharon Yarbrough
1. Tennessee County Services Loan Pool Representative
2. Review of Request for Proposal Sent to Local Banks
3. Review of Local Banks Proposals Submitted to Purchasing Department
C. Loudon County Planning and Codes Director – Russ Newman
1. Request Consideration of Approving a Resolution to Adopt a Reapportionment/Redistricting Plan for Loudon County.
D. Loudon County Commissioner – Bob Franke
1. Summit Hill Road
E. Loudon County Budget Director – Tracy Blair
1. Consideration of a Recommendation to Approve Amendments in the Following Funds:
a. Consideration of Approval of Amendments in the Chancery Court Budget in County General Fund 101.
b. Consideration of Approval of Amendments in the General Purpose School Fund 141.
c. Consideration of Approval of Amendments in the School Federal Projects Fund 142.
d. Consideration of Approval of an Increase in the County’s Contribution to Sr. Health Insurance.
F. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
1. Election of Bonds and Notaries
8. This is the time for any visitor or delegation to come forward and state the business for which he/she may wish to address concerning
any items not on the planned agenda.