THE HUNTER REPORT
LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION WORKSHOP
Monday, March 17, 2014, 6:00 P.M.
County Office Building, River Road, Loudon
1. This is the time for audience members to speak on items on or not on the Agenda.
2. Loudon County Planning and Codes Director, Russ Newman
A. A Resolution to Adopt, with Amendments, the 2012 International Building Code (IBC), the 2012 International Residential Code (IRC), the 2012 International Mechanical Code (IMC), the 2012 International Plumbing Code (I PC), and the 2002 North Carolina Accessibility Code with 2004 Amendments, for Loudon County, Tennessee, Pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated Sections 5-20-101 through 5-20-106.
B. A Resolution to Amend the Loudon County Zoning Resolution, Section 4.240 Site Plan Review Pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated, Section 13-7-105.
3. Loudon County Roads Commissioner, Eddie Simpson
A. Loudon County 2014 Road's List.
4. Loudon County Commissioner, Bob Franke
A. The Roll of County Commission in Day-to-Day Management of County Personnel
B. Issues that Could Affect Adequate Ambulance Service for Our County Citizens
C. Current Status of LCSWDC Negotiations on Landfill Closure Funding? (Loudon County Solid Waste Disposal Commission - Matlock Bend Landfill)
5. Loudon County Budget Director, Tracy Blair
A. Budget Committee Recommendations
6. Any other items