Loudon County Commission Workshop
Monday, February 22, 2010
Loudon County Office Building
1. This is the time for audience members to speak on items on or not on the
2. Loudon County IT Support Director - Steve Fritts
a. Demonstration of the Commission On-line Forum
3. Loudon County Plans and Codes - Russ Newman
a. A Resolution to Recommend that the Loudon County Commission Request the Tennessee State Legislature to Amend TCA § 5-1-115(e) Excluding Loudon County from the Limitation on Regulating Overgrown Vegetation on Owner-Occupied Lots.
4. Loudon County Mayor - Doyle Arp
a. E-911 Board Appointments
b. Solid Waste Disposal Commission Appointments
c. Resolution Opposing Unfunded Local Government Mandates and Additions to Local Government Maintenance of Effort Requirements.
5. Loudon County Visitor's Bureau - Mary Bryant
a. Funding Request
6. Loudon County Commissioner - David Meers
a. A Recommendation to Support the Elected Director of Schools in Tennessee
7. Loudon County Purchasing Director - Leo Bradshaw
a. Lease to Quarterback Club
8. Loudon County Commissioner - Robert Franke
a. Phase One School Building Program - Timeline/Financials
9. Loudon County Budget Director - Tracy Blair
a. Budget Committee Recommendations
10. Any other items.