THE HUNTER REPORT
LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION WORKSHOP
Monday, May 21, 2012 County Office Building 6:00 pm
1. This is the time for audience members to speak on items on or not on the Agenda.
2. Loudon County Planning and Codes Director – Russ Newman
A. A Resolution Adopted of the Loudon County Commission Accepting Amberly Court, Porter Lane, and McKaymie Lane, Located off Harrison Lane, into the Public Roadway System, Said Road Located in the 5th Legislative District of Loudon County, Tennessee.
B. A Resolution of the Loudon County Commission Accepting Meadow Walk Lane, Located off Highway 11E, into the Public Roadway System, Said Road Located in the 5th Legislative District of Loudon County, Tennessee.
3. Loudon County Solid Waste Commission – Steve Field
A. Update on Loudon County Landfill Operations
4. Loudon County Purchasing Director, Leo Bradshaw
A. Purchasing/Surplus Property Committee Recommendations:
1. Disposition of Delinquent Tax Properties
2. Disposition of Old Eaton School Property
5. Loudon County Mayor – Estelle Herron
A. Resolutions for Appointments to the Following Boards/Committees:
1. Loudon County Board of Zoning Appeals
2. Regional Planning Commission
3. TCCA Legislative Committee
4. TASS Board of Directors
B. Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator – Leo Bradshaw resignation and appointment of Billy Pickel to the position.
6. Loudon County Commissioner – Harold Duff
A. Legislative Updates
7. Loudon County Commissioner – David Meers
A. Notary Applications
8. Loudon County Budget Director – Tracy Blair
A. Budget Committee Recommendations
9. Any other items