THE HUNTER REPORT
LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION WORKSHOP
Monday, July 23, 2012
County Office Building
1. This is the time for audience members to speak on items on or not on the Agenda.
CLICK TO SEE INFORMATIONAL PACKET (PDF)
2. Mr. Cormac O’Duffy
A. Discussion of Loudon County Ambulance Service.
3. Loudon County Education Department Director, Jason Vance
A. Discussion of SRO’s (School Resource Officers)
4. Loudon County Planning and Codes Director, Russ Newman
A. A Resolution Amending the Zoning Map of Loudon County, Tennessee, Pursuant to Chapter Seven, §13-7-105 of the Tennessee Code Annotated, To Rezone Approximately 3.37 Acres from R-1 (Suburban-Residential) to C-1 (Rural Center District). Referenced By: Tax Map 16, Parcel 214.03, Located on Beals Chapel Road at the Northwest Intersection of Martel Road.
B. Discussion of Options for Charging a Re-Inspection Fee for the County Building Permit Inspection Program.
C. Discussion of State Requirements for Amendments to the Loudon County Stormwater Resolution.
5. Loudon County Purchasing Director, Leo Bradshaw
A. Consideration of Approving a Multi-Year Contract for Highway Department Uniform Service.
6. Loudon County Commissioner, Roy Bledsoe
A. Discussion of the School Debt Fund.
7. Loudon County Mayor, Estelle Herron
A. Resolutions for Appointments to the Following Boards/Committees:
1. Adult Oriented Business Board
2. Airport Authority
3. Audit Committee
4. Beer Board
5. Blair Bend Industrial Committee
6. Budget Committee
7. Capital Projects Committee
8. Economic Development Agency Board of Directors
9. Financial Advisory Committee
10. Governmental Affairs Committee
11. Jail Study AD-Hoc Committee
12. Loudon County Library Board
13. Litter Control Committee
14. Maintenance Committee
15. Purchasing Committee
16. Regional Library Board
17. Safety Committee
18. Salary & Benefits AD-Hoc Committee
19. Senior Citizen’s Executive Committee
20. Sheriff’s Merit Services Board
21. TRDA Board of Directors (Loudon County)
8. Loudon County Commissioner, David Meers
A. Notary Applications
9. Loudon County Budget Director, Tracy Blair
A. Budget Committee Recommendations
10, Any Other items