THE HUNTER REPORT
LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION WORKSHOP
6:00 pm - Monday, November 15, 2010
Loudon County Office Building, 100 River Rd., Loudon
PACKET INFORMATION FOR WORKSHOP MEETING
1. This is the time for audience members to speak on items on or not on the Agenda.
2. Loudon County Planning and Codes - Russ Newman
a. A Resolution Amending the Zoning Map of Loudon County, Tennessee, pursuant to Chapter Seven, §13-7-105
of the Tennessee Code Annotated, to Rezone Approximately 29.5 Acres from R-1 (Suburban-Residential)
to R-1 (Suburban-Residential) with a PUD Overlay (Planned Unit Development) for 2.6 Units/Acre.
Referenced by: Tax Map 10, Parcel 253.00 Located on Town Creek Road East.
b. Discussion of Water Quality Buffer Resolution.
3. Department of Education Director, Wayne Honeycutt
a. Update on School Building Program
4. General Sessions Court Judge Rex Dale and Circuit Court Clerk - Lisa Niles
a. On-Call Clerk.
5. Loudon County E-911 – Jennifer Estes
a. Update on E-911 Operations.
6. Loudon County Mayor – Estelle Herron
a. Boards/Committees Appointments Resolutions for the following:
1. Visitor’s Bureau
2. Voting Director Chamber of Commerce
3. Airport Authority
7. Loudon County Budget Director – Tracy Blair
a. Budget Committee Recommendations.
8. Any other items.