THE HUNTER REPORT
LOUDON COUNTY REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION
February 16, 2010 (Tuesday)
5:30 PM, ANNEX Basement meeting room, Loudon, TN (adjacent to Historic Loudon Courthouse)
1. Call to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call
4. Approval of minutes for the December 15, 2009 meeting
5. Planned agenda items
A. Request consideration to rezone approximately 3 acres from R-1 (Suburban-Residential) to C-2 (General Commercial).
Referenced by: Tax Map 41, part of Parcel 130.00, located on Highway 72 South at the southeast intersection of Littleton Drive and Hwy 72 South,
1st Legislative District. Owner: Roy White
B. Request consideration of approval of a 3 lot subdivision with joint permanent easement consisting of 11 acres,
located at 2130 Cusick Circle. Referenced by: Tax Map 7, Parcels 144.00 and 144.01.
Zoned R-1 (Suburban-Residential) Owner: Don P. Fowler Applicant: HTRV. Inc
C. Highway 321 Corridor Study Update.
6. Planning and Codes Department Building Activity Report: 28 permits issued for the month of December 2009 with an estimated value of $2,914,158 and fees of $10,807. In January 2010 there were 15 permits issued with a value of $2,038,024 and fees of $7,132
7. County Commission Action on Planning Commission recommendations: No items
8. Additional public comments.
LOUDON COUNTY BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS
February 16, 2010
1. Call to order
2. Roll call
3. Approval of minutes for the November 17, 2009 meeting
4. Planned agenda items:
a. Request Special Exception Approval for “Place of Assembly” designation of Magnolia Manor.
Located at 18350 Martel Road. Referenced by: Tax Map 16D, Group D, Parcels 1.00, 2.00 and 3.00.
Zoned R-1, (Suburban-Residential), 6th Legislative District. Owner: Jenky Walker
b. Request Special Exception Approval for Multi- Family Development consisting of 3 Duplex Units and an existing Single Family home 4604 Beals Chapel Road.
Referenced by: Tax Map 16, part of Parcel 393.00;
Zoned R-1(Suburban-Residential) 6th Legislative District. Owner Benchmark Ventures
Announcements and/or comments from Board/Commission