THE HUNTER REPORT
REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION
Hall - LUB Office Alma Place)
- Call To Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes for November 6, 2013 meeting.
- Planned Agenda Items:
- Consideration of request for site plan
approval for the expansion of Malibu Boats, LLC to construct a 20,000 sq.
ft. warehouse, 4,500 sq. ft. Mold Storage Building, and a 300’ x 150’ boat
storage yard, referenced on Tax Map 33, Parcel 5.03, consisting of 16.77
acres, located at Natalie Blvd. and Henry Drive in Sugar Limb Industrial
Park. Owner/Applicant: Malibu Boats, LLC.
- Review City Council proposed amendment
to the City of Loudon Zoning Ordinance, passed on first reading November 18,
2013, to include crematories as a permitted use in the M-2 (Heavy Industrial
District). City Council
- Discuss status of roadway improvements
on Highway 11/Mulberry Street at the entrance to Ft. Loudoun Middle School.
- Review and discuss Tennessee Court Case
BMC Enterprise, Inc. v. City of Mt. Juliet regarding impact on adoption
of standards for operation of crematories in the City of Loudon. Staff
- Additional Public Comments
- Announcements and/or Comments from the
Reschedule January Meeting to Wednesday, January 8, 2014 at 12:30
due to conflict with New Year’s Day
OF ZONING APPEALS