CAPITAL PROJECTS COMMITTEE MEETING
COUNTY OFFICE BLDG. 100 RIVER RD.
3:30 P.M., MONDAY OCT. 17, 2011
1. SELECTION OF CHAIR AND VICE FOR THIS YEAR
2. 5 YEAR CAPITAL PLAN -- DISCUSSION ON RESPONSE FROM ELECTED OFFICIALS AND DEPARTMENT HEADS.
3. HIGHWAY DEPT TO PRESENT 5 YEAR CAPITAL REQUEST
4. COUNTY OFFICE BUILDING CAPITAL NEEDS
5. OTHER -- IF ANYONE HAS OTHER ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION
BUDGET COMMITTEE MEETING
COUNTY OFFICE BLDG.
4:00 PM MONDAY, OCT. 17
LOUDON COUNTY COMMISSION WORKSHOP
County Office Building
6:00 PM Monday, Oct. 17, 2011
1. This is the time for audience members to speak on items on or not on the Agenda.
2. Loudon County Planning and Codes Director – Russ Newman
A. A Resolution Adopted by the Loudon County Commission Pursuant to Tenn. Code Annotated Section 54-10-216 To Close and Vacate an Abandoned Road Bed and Right-of Way Across Parcel 41.00 of Loudon County Tax Map 6.00 at 708 Rocky Top Road, Located in the 5th Legislative District of Loudon County, Tennessee.
3. Loudon County Mayor – Estelle Herron
A. County Policy and Procedures Manual for Employees
B. Norma Lane
4. Loudon County Commissioner – David Meers
A. Notary Applications
5. Loudon County Budget Director – Tracy Blair
A. Budget Committee Recommendations
6. Any other items